Sunday, March 5, 2023

Progress Report

This was a long week. Workwise. Familywise. And emotionally. Most of which it doesn't feel like my place to share. I had a hellacious day Wednesday. Day job was busy. Side gig was busy and had issues that required a redo. Thursday was much the same without the redo. BLAH. I finally caught up Friday with the day job so hopefully this next week will be more manageable.

The Main Habits I'm Tracking:

    1) Morning Affirmations -- 7 of 7 days.

    2) 20 Minutes Walking -- I haven't done a concentrated walk. It's still a goal though so I'm leaving it up here. However, I have started tracking the days I at least met my step goal per my pedometer and that was a wonderful 5 of 7 days this week.

    3) 20 Minutes Reading -- 7 of 7 days. I failed to read a non-fiction book in February so my goal is to read/listen to two this month. I actually started one yesterday and have another I need to transfer from my email to my ereader. It's been forever since I had an epub book I had to charge and restart my poor Nook! 

    4) Work Writing -- 3 of 7 days. This was a major miss week due aforementioned long week.

    5) Name 3 Gratitudes -- 7of 7 days. I ended up writing a page of my frustrations out Wednesday but that was expected. I struggled to come up with 3 things I was grateful for Wednesday and Thursday but did manage it.

    6) Drink 4 "bottles" of water -- 3 of 7 days. I get three in pretty easily most days but that final one it hard if I don't get it drunk before I get home from work. (I mean, who wants to be up multiple times a night? LOL)

I'm feeling the financial pinch since the first payday in March is always small due to the short pay period at the end of February. Definitely tightening the belt. Hopefully, the other contributors to the monthly expenses step up to the plate. 

No comments: