Sunday, February 26, 2023

Weekly Progress

 For a short week it sure felt long. I took last Friday off which gave me a nice four-day weekend. I got quite a bit done on my current writing project. The goal is to get that bad boy done and edited by summer. I'm not putting a specific date on it but am aiming for June, I would be happy with July though.

The Main Habits I'm Tracking:

    1) Morning Affirmations -- 7 of 7 days.

    2) 20 Minutes Walking -- I haven't done a concentrated walk. It's still a goal though so I'm leaving it up here. Per my pedometer, I'm averaging 1.5 miles of walking per day which I'm happy about.  

    3) 20 Minutes Reading -- 4 of 7 days. I've failed so far this month to read a non-fiction book - Sigh. 

    4) Work Writing -- 5 of 7 days. I began to process of moving my WIP back into Scrivener. It's a bit easier to move scenes around when you need to. 

    5) Name 3 Gratitudes -- 7of 7 days. No real surprises this week during my review. I fought some stress headaches though. 

    6) Drink 4 "bottles" of water -- 2 of 7 days. I get three in pretty easily most days but that final one it hard if I don't get it drunk before I get home from work. (I mean, who wants to be up multiple times a night? LOL)

I can't believe we're moving into March already. This year is just flying by.

No comments: