Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Train Time

No trip to my parents would be complete without running the trains! I think we ran them all but one or two nights while there.
The boys got their hands dirty this time as Grandpa needed to clean the tracks before they could get the trains out. I think Ian found a new love of the trains this trip.
Alex always has some hand in running the trains. This trip, Alex showed Ian the ropes.
I love it when the boys discover new interests.

~*~

Ian also was able to spend quality time with Daniel (who you may remember from other posts as the little boy who lives in the lower level of my parents home with our long-time friends) even getting to go out to the Children's Museum with him. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the two together but these boys have a special connection.

No comments: