Friday, July 8, 2011

Fantastic Food Friday: Black Bean and Corn Relish

1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups frozen corn
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped (I omitted this for the boys)
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

Combine and let stand 15 minutes. Toss and serve. I topped some grilled pork chops with this...yum!

**I think this came from Rachel Ray but can't remember on which website I stumbled across it.


Click here for more great recipes.

2 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh my gosh, I totally make this recipe too!! and yes, it's fantastic! I sometimes put in on my eggs too. :-)

Sherri said...

Ooo...on eggs sounds awesome. I added this to quesadillas the next day which was also great.

Thanks for stopping by Jennifer :)