Saturday, April 2, 2011

B is for Blog Challenge

Earlier this week I learned of the A to Z Blog Challenge. I love the idea. Basically you post six days a week, each day focusing on a specific letter, with a goal of getting through the entire alphabet by the time you reach the end of April.

I'm not officially joining the blog challenge but am going to attempt to do the blog posts in and around my regularly scheduled posts. So we'll see what fun I can get into on the blog for April.

There are over 700 blogger participating in this A to Z challenge.  April is going to be a busy blogging month!  People I know who are taking part:

Angelina Rain

Liz Fichera

Krista D. Ball Who, by the way, is gonna visit my li'l ol' blog this summer.

Ciara Knight

Jennifer Shirk

For fun, what kind of blog posts would you like to see this month?

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Thanks for the shout out, Sherri. :) Great post. Hope you are enjoying the challenge.

Sherri said...

You're welcome. I have no idea what I'm going to post about so I'm just playing it by ear, LOL

Mark said...

"A"ngels baseball blog??????

Sherri said...

LOL, "A" was Friday the 1st, "B" was Saturday the 2nd, sorry honey.

Orlando said...

It sounds very challenging. Not sure I could keep up myself, so I applaud you. I recommend looking for ideas in your genre. The thing is I'm not sure how it works. However, I do know you'll do great. Live long and prosper.

Sherri said...

That's why I'm not officially taking part Orlando. I'll just play as I can.