Cross-stitching goals for 2011:
- Finish the angel -- I haven't been doing much cross-stitching the last few weeks so don't have an updated picture.
- Find and purchase a stocking pattern for Robbie (I'm giving myself a due date of February 1st for this) -- Well, Robbie has chosen the pattern he wants but I haven't actually bought it yet. Bad Mom!
- Finish said stocking in time for Christmas -- which will likely move #1 down the line in priority
- And if, miracles of miracles, I finish both those projects to start on Mark's stocking -- which is purely selfish as it puts me that much closer to working on my stocking, LOL
- Figure them out, LOL, seriously. I want to work on my writing. The fab-tab-ulous Joely Sue Burkhart is kicking my butt out of bed for Dark & Early writing 4 or 5 mornings a week. And D&E is definitely a step in the right direction if I can get my act together to take full advantage of it.