Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time Management

I suck at it.

Didn't use to...when I worked outside the home.  I multi-tasked with the best of them, met my deadlines, etc.  Why can't I put it into play now that I'm doing the stay-at-home-mom thing?  Most days, I just spin my wheels.  GRR

I get the stuff that has to be done, done.  But I have so many other interests that I want to do, too.  I'm so much more than MOM, taxi driver, housekeeper, etc.

Or maybe, I'm just a little obsessive–compulsive, and am just able to fixate on one hobby/craft/obsession at a time.

Sure, I could chart out my day...yuck.  I could create "deadlines" for myself...tried and failed that in the past though.  Maybe I just have too many interests *g*

So what do you do?  How do you fit all the things you HAVE to do in with all the things you WANT to do?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

No help here... I tend to suck at it too. Sorry!

Sherri said...

LOL, Nicole. I was just having one of those days, there's never enough time *g*