Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving Again Monday

June's Challenge: I'm going to get back into a walking schedule. To make this measurable and accountable, I'm going to say 30 minutes three times a week (Monday to Sunday for tracking purposes). I'll post updates on Mondays...that way if I fall off the proverbial wagon you all can get on my case...lovingly *g*

  • 6/7 = 35 minutes -- saw my friend Owl again this morning.  I think I'll take one of the boys' cameras with me next time.
  • 6/8 = 35 minutes
  • 6/9 = 0 (garbage day)
  • 6/10 = 30 minutes
  • 6/11 = 40 minutes
  • 6/12 = 0 (garbage day)
  • 6/13 = 30 minutes
Two weeks down and I'm still feeling good about this whole walking thing. Five days and just under three hours for the week...happy camper here!

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

You are doing good! I have the best intentions, but we've been either digging ditches or filling them these last three weeks. After all that dirt work, exercising is the last thing on my mind. LOL.

I probably have at least three more weeks of dirt work. :groan:

Sherri said...

The joys of living in the middle of nowhere, Maria *g*