Friday, August 3, 2007

Wahoo...moving time is here

Hubby flies in this afternoon. We pick up the truck tomorrow. We load the truck Saturday and Sunday. We drive Monday and Tuesday...and viva Las Vegas baby!

There have been times when it seemed like it would never come. But it's here!

The boys and I are so excited to finally see Mark again that we hardly know what to do with ourselves...unfortunately, if Mark was hoping for a clean house we're gonna disappoint. Cleaning has been the last thing on my mind the last week or so.

I've been doing laundry like there's no tomorrow though and am nearly done with everything. I've packed up the boys cloths, just leaving enough for the next 5 days or so. I should be able to finish with mine this morning. Which will leave a couple bags of cloths for Goodwill. The toys are a pit of despair...I'm to the point of just throwing everything into a box and sorting it out in Vegas.

I'm a bit overwhelmed right now with the amount of things that need to be done by tomorrow when we get the truck. I know it'll all get done and knowing Mark is just hours away from being with us again makes everything golden.

No comments: