Thus, it was Cam and I who shared a bottle of Sparkling Cider to toast 2010...
Crazy as it seems, me fighting a head cold, elected NOT to take my traditional 12:01 AM pictures of sleeping kiddos. And I do believe that is the first time since I started that tradition (the year Cam was born)...not sure how I feel about that now in the light of day.
I'm not big on resolutions but am thinking it is time for some goals for 2010...
- Get back into the groove of my FlyLady schedule, even if it means blog posts to hold myself accountable.
- Spend a minimum of 15 minutes each week de-cluttering one area of the house. I'm feeling it's time to wash away the old and welcome the new more than ever before. So if we're not loving or using it, it is out. First up will be the master bath cabinet, LOL.
- Cabinet and closet organization. This sort of goes hand in hand with the above but I want to make the additional note that I want to buy whatever is needed if I can't re-purpose something we already have.
- Create and maintain some sort of blog schedule. Not sure yet what all this will entail but I want to be a better blogger...or at least a more interesting one, LOL.
- Get back into the groove of scrapbooking, even if only for 15 minutes a day. I've been missing the creativity and the photos are piling up!
- Get back on track with my book review blog posts. Some I just do, but some are for the authors, and I've been rather lax in this department this last month.
- Make a note of all projects in progress and create a plan for getting them finished in 2010. Of course, the most challenging part of this is to actually FOLLOW the plan.
- Writing. Finish the Selkie story I started in November as part of NaNoWriMo. Revise both the MaT and AL stories (which means Jewels, if you're reading this, you need to finish your critique, LOL) Continue reading and learning about the whole process!
- Get back into the groove of visiting blogs, websites, etc. and participating.
- My biggest goal, however, is to allow for spontaneity. Especially where the kids are concerned.
So that's 10 goals (in no particular order) for me in '10...
I'm thinking it's doable. I'll be interested in my review of this list January 1st, 2011. What are your goals for 2010?