Monday, January 18, 2010

FlyLady

Better this week...yay!
  1. I managed to do my "Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away" laundry.
  2. I made my bed all but two days.
  3. The boys unloaded the dishwasher.
  4. I shined my sink every night but Saturday night because there was too much from dinner to fit and I was too tired to hand wash the extras.
  5. I got to bed at a decent hour.
  6. I got dressed every day, though I admit to not "dressing to shoes" most of the last seven days, LOL, (I really hate shoes).
  7. I did spend 15 minutes scrubbing down the counters to help out my poor showing in Zone 2 last week.
  8. For Zone 3 I got my guest room ready for guests again...so who's coming for a visit? LOL.
  9. Saturday's Family Fun was hanging with some neighbors and having a movie night.
  10. Sunday's Renew the Spirit for me was chatting for almost two hours with my BFF, Jewels!
  11. I made an appointment to donate blood this month! How about you?

This Week we are in Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom and Bath

New Habit for January 2010 -- Shine Your Sink

Daily Reminders:

* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
-Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe Toilet
-Empty Dishwasher
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar
-Check Your Control Journal

* What's For Dinner?

* Drink Your Water

* Declutter for 15 Minutes

* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement (exercise)

* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow
-Check Your Calendar
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad
-Where are your Keys?
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot
-Shine Your Sink
-Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour

Check out the link in the sidebar for details.

No comments: