Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaNoWriMo is ALMOST Here!

And the battle between Cam and me for computer time will commence, LOL. That countdown clock on the side is starting to feel a little like a time bomb!

These two published authors, Joely Sue Burkhart and Jenna Reynolds, are amongst my "writing buddies" and the links will take you to their NaNoWriMo related posts.

Lynn Veihl, another published author, is unofficially participating this year and you can find her NaNoWriMo posts here.

Larry Brooks, also a published author, has a phenomenal series about story structure on his blog.

And the NaNoWriMo site itself has tons of references. So why am I putting all this up? Because I don't have anything better to blog about, LOL. No seriously, I hope you'll cheer me and Cam on...maybe even join the madness.

1 comment:

marilyn said...

We wish you both well.

Maybe you won't have time to visit when we come down!!!

Love,
Mom & Dad