Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colds

Yuck!

We all have one.

This has been the most lethargic Thanksgiving weekends I can ever remember. Yesterday I took down the harvest/fall decorations...the boxes still sit in the hall because I was too lazy afterwards to put them away in the garage. Will have to get that done today LOL Normally, I would have started the Christmas decorating. Maybe tomorrow while Ian is at school, Cam and Alex are doing some Track Break homework, and Robbie is taking a nap.

I have no idea what I'm going to do to keep the kids busy and from killing each other while they are on Track Break. Cam and Alex have a way of fighting over the most ridiculously small things! I may be bald by the end of December. I'm sure we'll go to the park a lot just to get out of the house, hopefully I won't get too tired of that LOL

No comments: