Monday, December 10, 2007

Bad Blogger...

Bad me for not keeping this more updated. I know some of you check this everyday...I would never have thought our lives were so interesting LOL

Anyhow, no pictures...sorry.

We've just been caught up in the everyday stuff that's life. Not much to blog about.

Mark is at work. We've got cold start problems with the Focus so once he's done with work we'll need to take the car in and see what's going on.

Cam is off to school...we've signed a letter to have him tested for the GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) Program and I'll be interested to hear back from them.

The other 3 are upstairs playing...nicely together...oh the rare joy!

I've caught up with email and my morning internet dose so I'm off to get dressed and do a bit of cleaning. Need to bake up some more Butter Tarts for Saturday night's Cookie Swap here at the house...the boys (big and small) got into my stash in the freezer. And I really need to work on some cards for a business opportunity.

So that's life this morning in the Vegas Meyer household...aren't you glad you checked in? LOL

Happy Monday!

No comments: