“Blog about 5 things you do every day, without fail. List 5 things you do each and every day, weekday or weekend…”
- I constantly wake up with a child (or two or three) in bed with me who didn't start out there the night before.
- I always tell my husband I love him.
- I'm forever looking for one of the boys' shoes.
- I roll my eyes at least once a day for some “boys being boys” moment.
- I check email three or more times a day.
In doing this list I realized there are things missing!
- It’s essential I tell the boys I love them each day…I still do it with Robbie but realized that sometime around age 3 I fell out of the habit with the older boys.
- I need to refocus on faith…daily prayers, meditation, etc.
- I have to get active again and start exercising.
- I should plan more meals and avoid the “what’s for dinner” question.
- It’s time to make running the household more efficient.
Note to self: this would make a good layout…