Friday, July 13, 2007

Today

How do you do that, Cammie?
(At least that's what it looks like to me with the three younger boys' heads all turned to Cam, almost as if Cam is instructing them on how to use their legs to swing.)

This afternoon we ended up at Washington Park by the Rose Gardens...the boys love that play structure. So do I for that matter.

With all the craziness of our impending move, we've not really done any of the usual summer type activities. My replacement, that I'm training at work, is at the stage that I need to be available just in case but otherwise I kinda feel like I'm just taking up space. So today, I knocked off early and we went to the park.



The sand "box" was a hit...think I need to try and get the boys down to the beach before we leave.



Cam is getting harder to photograph...

No comments: