Sunday, February 19, 2023

Weekly Progress Times Two

 Well, oops. Superbowl and all that.

The Main Habits I'm Tracking:

    1) Morning Affirmations -- 7 of 7 days - both weeks.

    2) 20 Minutes Walking -- I haven't done a concentrated walk. It's still a goal though so I'm leaving it up here. Per my pedometer, I'm averaging 1.5 miles of walking per day which I'm happy about.  

    3) 20 Minutes Reading -- 6 of 7 days - both weeks. I've failed so far this month to read a non-fiction book - Sigh. 

    4) Work Writing -- 6 of 7 days - for last week. 7 of 7 days for this week. I've actually been trying to get my WIP plotted to my satisfaction this weekend. 

    5) Name 3 Gratitudes -- 7of 7 days - both weeks. No surprises this week during by review for either week. Though I was hard pressed to find 3 one day this week due to some work related drama that was resolved the following day.

    6) Drink 4 "bottles" of water -- 3 of 7 - both weeks. Which seems wrong so I may have forgotten to record this accurately.

I've started the whole take care of medical stuff I've been putting off. I had my doctor's appointment with my primary care doctor this week. I was even able to get my labs done that day. Cologuard arrived in the mail yesterday so that will be taken care of this week. I have a mammogram scheduled - joy :snicker: and I have my dermatology appointment scheduled. Definite progress on that front. Go me.

I need to find a short non-fiction book for the little over a week I have left in the month!

Short and sweet today :)

No comments: