Monday, August 2, 2010

August Goals

  1. Writing -- I finished the first draft of Act One in July so my goal for August is to finish the next quarter of the story (aka Act Two, part one).  My goal is to write 15,000 words this month but a fair amount of this section of the story was written in June so I may not make that word count in new words.  However, I'm aiming for 485 words per day.
  2. Writing -- My secondary goal is to get the character sketches and plot down for Andrea and Colin's story. 
  3. Cross-stitching -- I've GOT to get Ian's stocking finished!
Making myself accountable here has seemed to work for the last couple months, so please bear with me as I continue doing that.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Accountability is good! I may be joining you again soon, once the Life-Type-Things settle down and I have more writing-related goals to blog about.