Monday, July 20, 2009

LB & LI Day 8

Bummed to learn that this year will be the last year Lynn Viehl will be hosting, co-ordinating the LB & LI workshops. Hopefully, someone else will take up the helm for next year. I think I'll be spending a few days checking out all the previous years (and whatever links are still working) and adding all that info to my writing folder.

I've been introduced to a number of new authors through these workshops and have added even MORE books to my ever growing list of books to find and read. I expect more than a few will be destined for my keeper shelf.



Ask PBW Anything

When (This is listed as next in the series but hasn't been posted yet.)

Writer's Block Part 5

Getting Back Into Good Habits and a Last Thought On Plotting (Doesn't really have a lot to do with the workshops.)

GenReality Six authors sharing what it is to be an author. Alison Kent has indicated that the workshops she'd planned for LB & LI will be posted here each Monday. (Not up yet this morning.)

I've also started reading:

On Writing by Stephen King

I think this book has been listed by just about every author out there who has taken the time to note which books are helpful to new writers. Plus I have about ten others on my to buy list.


(There are also some awesome workshops at Romance Divas. They're free but you have to register to get to them.)

No comments: