Thursday, July 23, 2009

And There is Music Too

If all the gushing I've done on this blog isn't enough. If the widget for Darkfever in my sidebar isn't enough. I've got to say Karen Marie Moning is one of my favorite authors. I love the books but I really love how devoted to her fans she is. (That's not to say I don't love a ton of other authors who do the same thing.) One of the things that makes her special to me is the forum on her website. I've meet some wonderful ladies there and it's kinda like a home on the web. I follow a lot of authors, am beginning to post on their sites more as well, and I'm sure I'll find more 'homes' among them...

but for now...

I am utterly and completely caught up in the Fever world by Karen Marie Moning and now there is the Bloodrush CD! Books with a soundtrack...gotta love it.

No comments: