Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th - part 2

Okay, so I lied about us doing a part 2 Sunday night and getting these up here.

We spent a crazy morning ordering gravel and sand to lay pavers for a new patio (a backyard remodel that will get its own post). The afternoon finalizing exactly which pavers we would be using and ordering those, much to the disgust of the boys who wanted to go see a movie...but they failed (fill in the usual refrain here). Dinner ended up being pizza...such an all American thing, LOL. But then it was time for the fireworks and all was right with the world, again.



Look at that stair step! LOL

And a few of our little fire works --






I love watching the boys watching something else. One day, maybe, I'll have the photography skills.




I think this is my favorite of the night. They are watching a snake. The camera set to its "candle" mode. I love the glow this mode does.

No comments: