Monday, April 20, 2009

My Favorite Authors - A Top 10 List

In all honesty, I have too many favorite authors to list but these ladies are all in my current TBR (to be read) pile so here you go in no particular order.

1) Karen Marie Moning Well, not my current TBR but only because I've read everything she's written and am waiting for her latest due out this August.

2) Diana Gabaldon Again, not actually in my current pile but again because I'm waiting on the next book in her Outlander series to come out this September.

3) Charlaine Harris I've read all her Sookie Stackhouse a.k.a. Southern Vampire series and the 9th is due out this year in hardback which likely means (unless I get it from the library) it'll be a year before I'll get to read the next in this series. HBO's Tru Blood is based on these books.

4) Lynn Viehl (including pen names)

5) Angela Knight

6) Jordan Summers I won her book Red from the box o' books and can't wait to read the rest of this series.

7) Holly Lisle

8) Karen Rose

9) Melissa Mayhue

10) Lisa Hendrix

No comments: