Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today

We had a quiet day, today, with just Ian and Logan at home with me.

Robbie's GES girlfriend was having withdrawals LOL so he went to work with Mark.

Unfortunately, neither Robbie or Logan got in naps today -- I'm thinking Logan's lack of nap is a direct correlation to the fact Robbie wasn't here today.


Ian got to have some one on one play time with Logan.

Logan is real close to figuring out how to roll over...just needs to co-ordinate those arms and legs. He's going to be keeping me on my toes real soon!


Logan actually held on to his rattle for the first time today, that I've seen anyway. Love his look of determination here.

Love the motion in this shoot.





How stinkin' cute is this kiddo?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan really is a cutie!
It looks like the kids really enjoy having him around - at least right now when he isn't mobile and getting into their stuff.

Love,
Mom