Monday, November 3, 2008

My Control Journal

If you follow this link the FlyLady has step by step instructions on how to build your personal Control Journal. I've downloaded every one of the journals including the ones for kids and have placed them all in one binder...this may be over kill but hey I'm a perfectest SHE.

So you start with a basic binder...any you have lying around will do.



I had to start mine off with this page LOL



Some of my tabs -- these were the only thing I bought for this project, yes I actually had all those page protectors lying around LOL



This is my weekly plan...these are the things I try to do on the various days. That note for a plant has been there for months LOL I'm so bad about things like that!



Here is a sample page from the Holiday Control Journal.



All the pages are in page protectors so you can use a dry erase marker...works pretty well though I sometimes feel I need to wash the pages down. And of course I have kids who LOVE to write on things they shouldn't and dry erase are the worst markers to get off of things! I actually need to get a new set of markers because said kids have run off with the one I was using for this.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hey my friend, You sure have been busy Flying! I wish I could say the same. I really need to get on there and get my butt moving here for the next few days.

Any way, I would love to catch up with you. I'm going to be landing there on the 12th at 10:30am and I leave on the 21st at 2:00pm. I thought you had my regular email address but here it is just in case: mystry77ldy@aol.com I hope we can get together even if it is just for some coffee and small talk.