Monday, November 3, 2008

Fly Time

These are the zones for November - mark your calendars:

Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (November 3 - 7)

Zone 2: The Kitchen (November 10 - 14)

Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (November 17 - 21)

Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (November 24 - 28)

New Habit for November 2008 - Menu Planning
Check out Saving Dinner.

Week Days:

Monday: Weekly Home Blessing ~ Yay for me, it's all done!
Tuesday: Free Day ~ Water the plants only LOL
Wednesday: Zone Clean and Partial Desk Time
Thursday: Paperwork and Misc.
Friday: Grocery and Errand Day
Friday is "Date Night"
Saturday is "Family Fun Day"
Sunday is "Renew Your Spirit Day"
Holiday Missions:

Mission #8: What size are we? ~ Do I have to? LOL

Mission #9: Errand Day... ~ So didn't happen with the boys being out of school!

Mission #10: Reviewing the Holiday Budget... ~ Ouch...tight again this year.

Mission #11: Blessing and Flinging... ~ Not too much need of this at this point. I've got a small bag of stuff for the Vets who are coming by next Monday.

I keep meaning to take a picture of my Control Journal maybe I'll get it done today so you can see what I have!

No comments: