Thursday, October 23, 2008

FLYing through the Holidays

The Flylady does a special section around this time of year called
Cruising Through the Holidays.


Our Goal is to be finished by December 1st, so we can be cruising through the holidays!! ~ FlyLady


A few years ago I downloaded the Control Journal but didn't do anything with it. Last year with the craziness from just having moved it completely slipped my mind. Well, I've been a bad FlyBaby the last couple weeks and didn't even realize the Holidays Missions were up until this morning as I was cleaning out my inbox.

If you click on the above link it'll take you to the Holiday section of the website. Then scroll down until you see the heading "Are you ready to FLY?" and the missions are the last link.

This just started this week so it not to late to get started...come Cruise through the Holidays with me!

Mission #1: Clean and Fling!
Mission #2: Start a Holiday Control Journal ~ I already have this, just need to update for this year!
Mission #3: Gathering the Wraps! ~ I already keep everything this way though I think I'll need to pick up some more.
Mission #4: Errand Day! ~ My Errand Day is actually Friday so this one will happen tomorrow. Today I'll focus on Mission #1.

No comments: