Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break

After being in the car for so long I took the boys to Safari Sam's on Sunday to expend some of their energy. We were joined by cousins Jeremy and Helena, friends Jake and Tanner, and I got to visit with Lynn and Debbie.

On Monday, Grandma watched the boys while I visited with Pat (Small Town Memories owner).



On Tuesday, Nana picked up Cam and Alex for a movie...I understand they saw Horton Hears a Who. The younger two boys and I went over later for dinner. Cam and Alex spent the night as well for a bit of one on one.

On Wednesday, Ian went with Cam to spend the night at Nana and Papa's.
On Thursday, we headed out to St. Helens to visit with friends out there. It ended up that we weren't able to connect up with one of Alex's friends and neither of Cam's friends. We did get a good visit with the Boyles.

We followed that up with a pizza dinner with the Enyarts (the boys' old day care provider and family).




The boys got to run a bit wild and I got to visit.




















On Friday, I took the boys back to Safari Sam's to run out some energy so they wouldn't be too wild for Grandma. I managed to get some pictures this time LOL I even had the boys take the camera into the gym with them.





























Friday Night, I got in a Girls' Night Out with Debbie and best friend Julie. We went to Harvey's Comedy Club and I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Good stuff.

No comments: