Saturday, February 9, 2008

What an awesome day!

Had a babysitter come in...the boys seemed to like her and they didn't scare her off LOL

Went to the Scrapafrass workshop...did a bit of creating...did a bit of marketing and selling...got a couple new leads. A good morning.

Went out to lunch with the girls...can't remember the last time I got to do that! Really.

At the open crop I completed one whole layout...way to turn them out LOL The good thing though is that in prep for the crop I put together some page kits for myself so I'll be able to work on those as I have time. Having not been able go to crops while in Oregon with Mark's crazy schedule and my working full time, I need to find my groove for crops because I see many more in my future.

Oh, and here's our business card! I love how it turned out.

ETA: This is the correct card and colors...wahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sherri,
The business card looks FANTASTIC. I know how hard you have had to work on this business endeavor. Being a business owner is no small task indeed, but it is worth it in the end. We are rooting for you.

Love
Mom