Saturday, January 7, 2023

Weekly Progress

 Well, that's one week almost wrapped.

I'll start by saying I downloaded a spreadsheet from emilyexcels.com to help track my progress. It's a pretty simple spreadsheet I have in Google Docs and I probably could have recreated it but why. 

Habits I'm tracking:

1) Morning Affirmations -- 7 of 7 days

2) 20 Minutes Walking -- HA HA HA, that'd be a big ol' no this week

3) 20 Minutes Reading -- 7 of 7 days, including 2 chapters on my non-fiction book for this month

4) Work Writing -- 3 of 7 days

5) Name 3 Gratitudes -- 6 of 7 days (haven't done tonight's yet) - I'll do my weekly review of the journal I'm keeping for this tonight

6) Drink 4 "bottles" of water -- 1 of 7, which isn't to say I don't drink water daily I just didn't meet my daily goal of 4

I have what I need to schedule my primary care doctor appointment - step one of my mole removal goal.

I successfully did not buy any new books this week as part of my January no spend month.

For a short work week, it was a crazy one. I'm feeling pretty positive about my progress so far.

No comments: