Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Reading Summary

Total number of books read: 10 (I'm actually surprised I got through that many this month as I slacked quite a bit in July.)

Monthly reading goals:

  1. 1 new-to-me author each month -- Stacey Kennedy
  2. 4 genres/sub-genres each month (I'm adding to that at least one book a month must be non-fiction and/or writing related.) -- Non-fiction (No More Blank Screen: Blogging Ideas for Fiction Authors by Krista D Ball), Romance (Indian Moon by Carolyn McCray), M/M Romance (Conquest by SJ Frost), Steampunk (The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Catherine Bell), Paranormal Romance (Stolen Dreams (The Lingering Spirit) by Stacey Kennedy),
  3. Alternate male and female authors (I will say at least one male author per month.) -- didn't happen this month
  4. Write a note to 1 author each month -- hasn't happened yet but will

No comments: