Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WiP Wednesday

I'm revising the story I finished in November for NaNo.  I've dealt with character and plot holes (I hope), sketched out scenes I knew were missing plus a few more that are part of an idea that hit me in December after I'd set the story aside to rest a bit.  I'm excited to be working on this again. 
  • Goal is to get Let Me Be Your Prince revised and off to Jewels for that first read -- aiming  for March 23rd.
:whew: Scary putting a date on that!

To be accountable, the mini-goals within that larger one are:
  1. Act One by March 2nd -- Currently 14,766 which is thinner than I hoped for but first pass is done.
  2. Act Two part One by March 9th -- Epic fail.  Currently 11,218 and far from done.
  3. Act Two part Two by March 16th
  4. Act Three by March 23rd
I'm aiming for 15,000 to 18,000 words per finished section for a finished draft of 60,000 to 72,000 words.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's scary having actual fates and deadlines, isn't it? Feels good at the same time though.

Best of luck!

Sherri said...

Thanks Nicole.