Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moning Maniacs

in Las Vegas!


I had an absolute blast meeting you all!

In a rare...get away from the house and kids...day, I went to lunch (here) with this zany group of ladies I meet on the KMM message boards. It was nice to put faces to names and connect up with others as in love with KMM's books as I am (though I suspect some of them are a bit more up on the theories than I am). I even exchanged numbers with the two ladies who are local here to Vegas. It was a diverse group with one dedicated KMM fan coming all the way from England!


After lunch we walked around the Strip with the Z-LO which is similar to the Mac Halo, both of which are props in the Fever series KMM is writing. We all took turns wearing it while we walked. The looks! It was hilarious. We also took individual shots wearing it...so here's me at the end of the afternoon.

Dreamfever, the next in the series, comes out this August!

No comments: