Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gratitude #3

This week's Gratitude Project photo is a new magazine subscription!

I love getting magazines. I enjoy having the tangible in my hands. That being said, however, I'm letting my scrapping subscription lapse. I get the same if not more inspiration online. I'm also really trying to use what I have and not buy all the new stuff which is really hard this time of year with CHA just around the corner. My favorite scrappy designer, Karen Russell, announced here that she's taking a break from designing so I may have to stock up!

Anyway, back to THIS subscription -- Mark had some airline miles that he had to use up by the end of the year. We couldn't use them for flights but we could for magazine subscriptions. So Mark got a couple magazines for himself and asked what I would like. I opted for Wine Spectator not knowing exactly what it would be. So far I like it and I'll likely learn more about wine than I would ever think to ask!

So a new magazine is my gratitude for this third week and all it cost was Mark traveling like a crazy man for more years than I like to recall!

No comments: