Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 5th

A red-letter day LOL

  1. We turned on the heat for the first time this fall/winter.
  2. OJ joined the Nevada tour.
  3. Logan was born at 6:02 pm.

Logan being the event that effects our family the most. I'll be donning my Nanny hat again. Logan is the son of one of Mark's co-workers. He weighed in at an impressive 7 pounds 6 ounces considering he arrived 3 weeks early. Mom and baby are doing great. We are excited to meet this little guy but are waiting for everyone to get healthy. Hopefully, I'll have pictures of this cutie soon. I expect to start caring for Logan mid-January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the music - that's a nice addition, especially this time of year.

Congratulations to Logan's parents. I'm glad to hear he arrived safely. Hope your nannying is a wonderful satisfying experience. Now Robbie will have someone younger than him to give him whatever experience that may entale.

Good Luck.

Love,
Mom & Dad