Sunday, January 29, 2023

Weekly Progress

 As discovered last week, Sunday makes more sense so on we go.

Moulin Rouge was everything it was billed to be. We had a fantastic time.

The Main Habits I'm Tracking:

    1) Morning Affirmations -- 7 of 7 days.

    2) 20 Minutes Walking -- I actually got this in once this week. It wasn't all at once but I got outside for about 20 minutes yesterday. I also pulled out my pedometer and got that set up again yesterday. I managed to hit about 63% of my step goal.  

    3) 20 Minutes Reading -- 7 of 7 days, including 3 more chapters on my non-fiction book for this month. I have three chapters left which is about two hours of listening. 

    4) Work Writing -- 2 of 7 days. I missed Wednesday due to the show and Thursday was spent catching up on side gig work because of the show.

    5) Name 3 Gratitudes -- 7of 7 days -- The biggest thing that came through in my review is that I created cleaning focuses for each weekend day and have been feeling productive in that area this week.

    6) Drink 4 "bottles" of water -- 4 of 7 -- The calendar reminder is definitely helping. I'm also tracking this on my pedometer. 

I broke my no book buying. Sigh. There was a flash sale. It was only 99 cents but my streak is broken. I will likely attempt this again for February. I have a bunch of books on Audible just waiting for me to find the time to listen plus a number of Kindle books I can read.

The other reason is I'm planning a trip. I won't commit until I know what's happening with the next season at the Smith Center (preview coming February 6th) but I'm getting my ducks in a row. On one hand, I really shouldn't do the trip because that won't help me get debt free in 18 months. On the other hand, it ticks off the box of taking a vacation somewhere I've never been before. I need to live. I can't keep putting things off without feeling like I'm drowning. The trip will also give me the opportunity to connect with someone I haven't seen since I lived in Florida along with some people I met during a business trip a few years ago in South Carolina. Like I said, just getting my ducks in a row right now.

No comments: