Friday, May 27, 2011

Fantastic Food Friday: BBQ Babyback Ribs

I always end up with the Chili's jingle "Babyback, babyback, babyback ribs..." playing in my head when I do these. YUM!

I always do these in the crock pot now. You can do a nice dry rub and cook them in the crock pot and finish them up by carmalizing some BBQ sauce on the grill. I'm lazy. I just throw the ribs in the crock pot WITH the BBQ sauce.

Only trick, you want to stand them on their sides around the outside of the crock pot.
Melt in your mouth falling off the bone deliciousness!
It is what's for dinner :)


Click here for more great recipes.

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I've never made ribs in the crockpot, but I will now. My mouth was watering when I saw those pictures.

Great tip!

Sherri said...

I don't do the country style in the crock pot but it's the only way I do the babyback ones. And just in time for Memorial Day too :)

charlene said...

Had the ribs last night, stood them in the crock-pot, didn't have any barbecue sauce so made up my own & they were absolutely delicious. What a great idea to use the old crock pot.

Love
Mom

Sherri said...

Glad you liked them Mom! It's such a great way to have summer all year 'round :)