Monday, May 17, 2010

MayNoWriMo Monday

So for the month of May I'm participating in a Writing Challenge here

It takes about a month to develop a new habit. My goal for the month of May is to write every day. To make that measurable for the Writing Challenge I am listing my goal as a minimum of one page (which for me works out to be about 250 words) per day. Now, I know it sounds like a small goal, but I am also participating in Coyote Con during May. If I'm able to meet my goal, I will have written approximately 7750 words on the story I'm working on.

  • 5/10 = 830 words, three pages
  • 5/11 = 743 words, two and three-quarters pages
  • 5/12 = 0 words -- epic fail
  • 5/13 = 0 words -- epic fail
  • 5/14 = 0 words -- epic fail
  • 5/15 = 637 words, two and a quarter pages
  • 5/16 = 316 words, one page


And this week's linkage:

Tuesday: Teresa Wymore

Thursday: Kim Richards

Friday: Molly Burkhart

Saturday: Karen Simpson

Sunday: Shells Walter

No comments: