It takes about a month to develop a new habit. My goal for the month of May is to write every day. To make that measurable for the Writing Challenge I am listing my goal as a minimum of one page (which for me works out to be about 250 words) per day. Now, I know it sounds like a small goal, but I am also participating in Coyote Con during May. If I'm able to meet my goal, I will have written approximately 7750 words on the story I'm working on.
- 5/2 update = 276 words, one page
- 5/3 = 652 words, two and a half pages
- 5/4 = 1180 words, four and three-quarters pages -- awesome writing day!
- 5/5 = 321 words, one and a quarter pages
- 5/6 = 0 words -- sadly a spinning my wheels kinda day
- 5/7 = 682 words, two and three-quarters pages
- 5/8 = 540 words, two pages
- 5/9 = 781 words, two and three-quarters pages
And this week's linkage:
Today: Amy Ruttan
Wednesday: Amber Leigh Williams
Thursday: Kim Richards at Eternal Press
Friday: Maria Zannini
Saturday: Marsheila Rockwell and JoSelle Vanderhooft