Sunday, February 7, 2010

Still Trying to Fly This Year

Okay, last week was Zone 1 -- The Front Porch, Entrance Area, and Guest Bath. Zero, zilch, nothing done because I came down with a cold on Sunday that knocked me flat. I've got Dory singing, "Just keep swimming" running through my head along with a little blue engine chanting, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

This Week we are in Zone 2 -- The Kitchen and Dining Room

New Habit for February 2010 -- Declutter 15 Minutes a Day

Daily Reminders:

* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
-Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe Toilet
-Empty Dishwasher
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar
-Check Your Control Journal

* What's For Dinner?

* Drink Your Water

* Declutter for 15 Minutes

* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement (exercise)

* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow
-Check Your Calendar
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad
-Where are your Keys?
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot
-Shine Your Sink
-Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour

Check out the link in the sidebar for details.

No comments: