Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blog Challenge

Today's 2Peas Challenge: What kinds of things stop you from creating? blog about it.

The biggest thing that stops me is the kids...their needing my attention, etc. I have a hard time locking myself away and taking away family time on any regular basis. Usually, once the kids are in bed and I've done whatever is needed for the night/next day...any creative juices I had during the day have been put to bed.

Now that's not to say that I don't enjoy the occasional locking the door on the family...got to recharge the batteries at some point. I scrapbook to preserve our family's memories...I have to be there to create them in the first place LOL I guess it's a Chicken and Egg thing.

I read on a blog earlier that being tired was her biggest block...I'd have to agree that gets me too. I really liked her solution tho'...those were the days that she focused on her journaling. I'm going to have to try that. It'd be great to have the journaling of an emotion or story all ready to go when the creative juices are flowing.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Pretty blog. Glad to find it.