Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Me Time

While on vacation, I made sure to get me time. (Don't worry. Mark got some guy time and long overdue family time with his parents.)
  • It came in the form of dinner and a movie with BFF.
  • Getting a pedicure with Debbie...a long overdue pedi! Is it my imagination or is this color the same as my avatar? Oh well, the pedicures were a few years apart.
  • Going to the Highland Games. Of course one of the best parts of going to the games was spending time with Debbie and Helena!
While at the games, niece Helena, found this shop and bought one of these hair do-dads. Is this not gorgeous? Yeah, I was whining about my lost hair. I've got the business card :) and a reason to grow out my hair again, LOL

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

That do-dad is cool. I wish I had the hair for it.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Did Roxy miss you?

Sherri said...

LOL, so do I! My poor hair hasn't even grown enough for a hair cut since the locks of love donation.

She did, though, I'm not sure who missed who more :) The vacation really messed up both our rhythms and now neither of us want to get up to walk in the mornings.

*^_^* said...

Nice post! Keep it coming! ;D