Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WiP Wednesday

HowlWriMo's June writing goal is to re-work the characters from Novembers' NaNoWriMo story. Still not sure how to track this. flesh out Andrea and Colin from Myra's story into main characters and come up with a plot.  Plus apparently, I have the Shiny New Idea to come up with a plot and figure out the characters of Reese and Jace.

  • 6/16 = 1827 words on Reese and Jace's story -- plot, scene, who the heck knows at this point
  • 6/17 = 1493 words on Reese and Jace's story -- plot, scene, who knows *g*
  • 6/18 = 1891 words on Reese and Jace's story -- obviously this story wants telling! 
  • 6/19 = 1529 words on Reese and Jace's story
  • 6/20 = 1428 words on Reese and Jace's story
  • 6/21 = more brainstorming with BFF on Reese and Jace's story
  • 6/22 = 1774 words on Reese and Jace's story
Well, I think it is safe to say that Andrea and Colin's story is on the back burner.  Reese and Jace's story is coming to me in scenes and while I have a rough idea of how the plot is going to go it's not firm.  These characters have completely taken over and I'm just going with it *g*

I mean seriously...look at that progress meter in the sidebar!  Jace and Reese have taken over my mind, LOL

No comments: